Timless Yoga Studios Updated Practices in Response to COVID-19
OPEN FOR BUSINESS - Friday May 1, 2020!
We are happy to announce that, consistent with Governor Herbert's encouragement to restart business, specifically gyms (we have been following this guidance), we will reopen TimeLess Yoga Studio and boutique this Friday, May 1, 2020!
We will return to our full schedule, but there will be some limitations - including a maximum of 16 students per class. We will not have a pre-registration so get there early to get a spot! Here are our new class protocols; they will also be posted at the studio:
NEW STUDIO PROTOCOLS
- Class sizes limited to 16 students until further notice, we’ll gradually build class sizes back up as the pandemic retreats. Please place the top of your mat in line with the purple squares on the floor.
- If you are symptomatic (ANY symptoms of COVID-19 recognized by the CDC) or if you have been exposed to a person who is symptomatic within the previous 14 days, please do not enter the studio and return to classes when symptoms are gone or 14 days have passed since exposure.
- Masks are optional for use by students and teachers.
- Please leave your shoes and non-essential belongings outside the studio; the fewer surfaces that touch in the studio, the easier it will be to keep clean and sanitized. We understand if you need to bring valuables and such in with you, of course.
- Wash your hands before class, or use cleaning wipes in the studio (some are just for washing hands, face, personal mat, etc. - there are also sanitizing wipes for your mat).
- Social distancing is in place; please keep your distance from others in and around the studio, and no touching (e.g., hugs, hand-shaking, adjustments during class) is encouraged at this precarious time before, during or after classes.
- Social distancing on our mats means we will space ourselves 6 feet apart - please use the markings on the studio floor to assist in this placement precaution; the squares line up with the top corners of your mat.
- Studio mats and props are not available for use at this time.
- We will sanitize the studio after every class by wiping down surfaces and the floor.
- Please feel free to use hand sanitizer liberally - there is plenty in the studio.
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES TO CONTINUE
We are also creating a unique online yoga schedule and will share it with you as we know some will continue - or have created new - online practices at home!